- Private Rooms - 10:00am to 12:00nn and 2:00pm to 9:00pm; Maximum of 4 visitors in a given time Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - 10am to 12:00nn and 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Hospital beds are strictly for patient’s use only. These are designed to accommodate only one (1) person at a time. Watchers and visitors are not allowed to stay with the patient on the bed. Benches are provided for the use of watchers and visitors.
- Children below seven (7) years old are not allowed to visit so as not to expose them to infections. Children’s companions are requested to attend properly to visiting children cautioning them against noise and unruly behavior in the hospital.
DIETARY CUT-OFF TIME
- Breakfast - 6:30am to 7:30 am
- Lunch - 11:30am to 12:30am
- Dinner - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
Patients admitted after 7:00am, after 12:00nn, and after 6:00pm will no longer be served breakfast, lunch and dinner. Meal trays will be collected one (1) hour after serving. Watchers are not included in the meal list. Hot and cold water are available at the Nurse’s Station.
ROOM BOARD CUT–OFF
- Room board cut-off as well as billing cut off time is at 12:00nn
- Admission between 12:00nn and 12mn are charged as half day after one (1) succeeding day.
- Patients discharged between 12:00nn and 12:00mn are charged as one hospital day
SECURITY AND SAFETY POLICIES
- Only watchers are allowed to stay with the patient beyond visiting hours.
- Maximum of two (2) watchers for the patients at Private Rooms and ICU;
- One (1) watcher for patients at Ward and Semi-Private Rooms.
- Valuables are to be left at home prior to admission. If this is not possible, it is strongly recommended that they deposit their valuables in cashier’s safe. SAMC, its officers and staff will not be held responsible for loss, stolen or damaged items brought inside the hospital.
- III. Bringing in of electrical and electronic devices should be coordinated with the Admitting Officer. Certain extra charges will be applied.
- IV. Patients are advised to take the time to study the: “Fire and Emergency Exit Plan” posted in the room.
- The management is not responsible for any loss or damage to patient’s vehicle. Patients should park their vehicle securely.